99% of orders ship from our Kennesaw, GA warehouse, but certain large equipment items may ship direct from the manufacturer.
Same Day Shipping:
99% of orders placed before 3:30pm (EST) ship same day from our warehouse in Kennesaw Georgia. Please refer to the UPS map for transit times. For drop ship items please allow a few extra days to process and our customer service will contact you and provide you an accurate lead-time.
Additional Shipping Info:
Please check your email for your updated tracking numbers, you should receive an email tracking notification from UPS or AA when your order ships. If you have a shipping or tracking question, please contact our customer service [email protected].
Delivery Insurance Policy:
Your satisfactions is our goal. AA defaults to our shipping service provider for guarantee on delivery, once it leaves our building it is out of our control and sometimes subject to extended circumstance delays such as weather. View the UPS service guide & policies. All packages are insured by AA. If you have a problem with an order please contact our customer service: [email protected] or call: 800-334-4513 during regular business hour.
Shipping to Canada:
- Order cancellation can only be make prior to shipment.
- Pantone Match Color Inks cannot be cancelled after order confirms.
- Special and custom order cannot be cancelled after order confirms.
- Once shipment occurs our return policy goes into effect. (Please refer to return policy for more detail.)
- For orders that are cancelled in transit or delivery is refused, customer is responsible for all actual shipping and handling charges.
CUSTOMER MUST INSPECT THEIR RECEIVED PACKAGE WITHIN 48 HOURS OF RECEIPT OF THEIR ORDER. This will help to ensure that you receive your product quickly and correctly to avoid last minute rush situations. If an order is not inspected within the given time restraints then will still rectify the problem up to 30 days after the receipt of the order by reshipping the items via ground service. All claims made after 30 days of the receipt of order will be handled on a case-by-case basis at the discretion of AA.
If your product was damaged during shipping please contact AA Customer Service through any of the methods provided on our Contact Us page.
Return and Replacement Policy:
Overall Return Guidelines:
These are AA's ( "AA", " we" or "our") Overall Return Guidelines applicable only to products purchased by you directly from the AA website. All return must meet the overall guidelines in order for the individual return policy to apply.
- All Products return require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You may obtain a RMA number by contacting AA Customer Service through any of the methods provided on our Contact Us page.
- Returns for refund may be subject to a restocking fee.
- Products that are received by AA in any of the following coditions are not eligible for return and may be rejected:
- Any product not purchased from AA.
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging. Refund returned received in this condition may incur a restocking fee or be rejected.
Item that cannot be returned nor refundable.
- Custom Pantone Matches Inks.
- Custom cut squeegees
- Custom Equipment Configurations
- Inkjet Printers
- Software/ Artwork, DVDs (any disc content) and downloadable content.
- Returns due to customer's error: 20% restocking fee.
- Shipping & handling fees are not refundable unless the return/ exchange is a result of our error.
- Returns due to our error: Full amount refunded
- Equipment are non-returnable and non-refundable unless received damaged or defective.